Info now at warp speed
- Q; "What is a web design optimiser?".
- A: "Thankyou for asking about that.. A website design....."
- Imagine being able to engage with those who are directly interested in your products or services? Simply visually engaging with them and answering their questions! not dumping unwanted information on them.
- We create pages that directly engage and answer customers questions.. visually..
- We can have you popping up all over Australia answering their questions.. Imagine that!
- Stand out from your competition and brand your business as a market leader in your field
future|webs™ ~ the way forward..
starts to impact us
we are tuning out!
websites overloaded with it
TLDR - too long -didn't read
people don't want more information!
people just want answers
not info to hunt through
Less than 10 secs to engage on websites
they have tuned out
it's all visual now
Can't just dump info on people now.
answer their questions
engage with them
arrival of future web visual sites
People are in 'information overload' and will do anything to save a nano second. They don't want to read stuff much anymore. They just want answers to questions. Who would have believed that self serve checkouts would work? 'Saves time, don't want to talk' | Our overloaded brains are now seeking the least path of resistance.. in anything! "Short version please!" is the order of the day.
"Go the website!" used to mean, "Great, I can check this out" Now it's starting to mean, "Oh, I haven't got to look through all that lot have I?" You used to have around a minute to engage with people.. it's down to 7 - 10 seconds now..
We are looking for an answer to our questions.. not a heap of information!
"Mental energy is the new consumer currency. The less they have to spend, the more likely they are to buy!"
If they are greeted with a ton of information, they will click off and look elsewhere..
People are overloadedoverload!
People are overloaded with it!
VP ProductTime out!
we are tuning out!
Google is already recognising this and bringing back answers searchers to questions at the top of their search results, in the form of 'structured snippets'. It's another way of Google presenting information on a page, that means the user doesn't have to bother clicking through to a third-party website and then having to hunt for it.
Google said "We show the results at the top that answer the user's queries directly. We think the Google results page itself, is a "great result for users." Q: What is your website serving up? Is it 'good for users' too?'
mediaworx future|webs™ (as we call them) now deliver answers to searchers questions when they land on your website, in both a visual and engaging way! We fully expect our range of premium, 'future|webs' to be engaging with your customers early 2017.